Arizona offers us so many beautiful days, why not enjoy them by making your outdoor space cozier, check out these ways to improve your outdoor space.
- Patio covers come in multiple designs to match your homes build, as well as reducing the temperature of the area. Adding misters or heaters can turn your patio into an extension of your home.
- Illuminate your space, there are so many different outdoor lights to choose from, many of which are solar powered, so you can light up your outdoor space as bright or dim as you like.
- Many homeowners are opting for a low maintenance yard, switching from lawns or rock or astroturf, as well as decorating the yards with drought-tolerant plants. Cacti and many local Arizona plants are naturally drought tolerant or require little water.
- If you have a green thumb, many people are growing edible gardens, there are many DIY ways to start your own little farm in or above ground.
- Outdoor kitchens are a big thing, why heat up your home in the hot summer months when you can cook outside. Many homeowners are installing outdoor ovens to use along with their grills. Don’t forget to add a wireless surround sound so you can listen to your favorite songs while enjoying your outdoor living space.